Friday, October 30, 2009

Thankful For You!

I have to admit that Fall is my favorite time of year. I love the colors, hearing the leaves in the wind, watching them fall and the cool crisp nights. There's something about Pilgrim people that just seem so calming too! Our digi, Thankful For You, is one of my favorites that I have used a lot already in making Thanksgiving cards. It's even on sale right now...what could be better?

Be sure to stop by the Sweet 'n Sassy store! We have several sets that are being discontinued on sale right now for 7o% off! Whoo Hoo what a deal!!!! The link for the discontinued sets is -----> HERE!

2 comments:

  1. WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!! I just love these two pilgrims, I need to get my hands on them, wink wink!! hugs, Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is GORGEOUS Thanksgiving card, Sandy!! I especially love how you positioned the two pilgrims together -- it shows their love and commitment to each other.

    ReplyDelete