Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Thankful for You!

Can you believe it's November already? Every time I look at the calendar, I'm startled anew! Just a few weeks ago I was longing for autumn, and now here we are -- smack dab in the middle of it!

Autumn is such a rich season, don't you think? Everywhere we look is evidence of God's bounty at its most vivid. It is little wonder that the Pilgrims chose this time of year to celebrate the first Thanksgiving. How can we not be grateful at this time of year for all the many blessings He grants us when they are so startlingly apparent everywhere we look?

My card today celebrates both the richness of this season as well as some of the greatest blessings in my own life -- friends and family. I feel so blessed every day to have the friends and family that I do, and I love that this season of thanksgiving gives me an excuse to reach out to them and tell them how grateful I am. To make this card, I used the Thankful for You digi set. This set includes both of the Pilgrim people shown here as well as four special sentiments -- everything you need to make "thankful for you" cards for your own loved ones!

I thank you for stopping by today, and hope that you will stop in again tomorrow. Tomorrow -- Thursday -- is Digi Day at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps, and we'll have some very fun things to share with you that you won't want to miss! Happy digi stamping!!

Hugs,
Deedee

3 comments:

  1. Oh! I absolutely love this card!!! It's the pilgrim people that just melt my heart!!! Your card is gorgeous and I love all the extra details you added. Your papers and punched leaves match perfectly! Awesome card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is just precious, Deedee!! I love the warm colors and your colored them so well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet, love the colors and your coloring is fantastic:)

    ReplyDelete