Monday, February 22, 2010

FOUR Spring Images in ONE!


It's another Monday with little ol' me, Nicole!  And if you are a follower of THE SWEET STOP sketch blog, you may have already seen this card!  I don't know about you, but Spring can not come fast enough to my home in Indiana!  So, I am just in love with how this card came out using four different Spring digital images by Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps!  It looks like ALL four of these images could be from one larger set! 

You can see KATE PLANTING HERE, the butterfly on the flower in FLUTTERING BY HERE, the large daisies in the FLOWER BOUQUET HERE, and also find the SENTIMENT HERE from the Springtime Blessings sentiment set!!


Above is the latest sketch from THE SWEET STOP sketch blog, which my card was inspired by!  When I first saw this sketch, I was of course trying to incorporate the 'SPIN of using flowers' in my card.   At first I thought I would use paper flowers or diecuts in the shapes, but then I got to thinking how I could make a little 'scene' in each using a few of the new Spring-inspired stamps by Sweet 'n Sassy!!!  CLICK HERE to see all of the NEW images in the store, but be sure you are sitting down, because there are TONS!!

I hope you take a moment to drop by The Sweet Stop to browse the beautiful cards by the Sugar Babies Design Team!  And while you are at it, why not play along with us!?  IF you do, you could just win the PRIZE of a $20.00 gift certificate to SWEET 'N SASSY STAMPS STORE

Make it a great MONDAY! 

1 comment:

  1. Nicole, this is awesome and I just absolutely love it because you 'feature' 4 different images. LOVE IT! and I'm sooooo going to CASE this, lol.

    ReplyDelete