Sunday, February 28, 2010

March Guest Designer

We are so excited to introduce you to our March Guest Designer, Linda Payne!  She's super talented and you are going to love what she makes!  She will be posting for us every Tuesday, so be sure to keep your eyes open for her posts!  You can visit her blog -------> HERE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've been a crafter for over 30 years. About 8 years ago I was introduced to stamping and gradually saw all my crafting take a backseat to cardmaking. It is now my only craft and I completely love it. I love to color and create and love the instant gratification when a card is done, not to mention how good it feels to give a handmade card!

I am fairly new to using digi's but am thoroughly enjoying them! I can see it is another medium to which I am fast becoming addicted ...at least this addiction won't take up more space in my already over loaded craft room!! I'm not sure if I have a particular style...and always enjoy learning new ways to create! Hope you enjoy what I bring to Sweet n Sassy Stamps this month!. Their line of images are amazing...guess I better invest in a flash drive to save these goodies LOL!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome Linda!!!!! I can't wait to get to know you better and am excited to see what you create using Sweet 'n Sassy images!! Hugs and all the best!!!!! Nicole

    ReplyDelete