Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Just Poppin' By!

To say HELLO! This is Tanis and I'm going to be popping by here every Tuesday in May to share a quick card with my favourite Sweet and Sassy stamps!

When I first saw the Poppin' By set, my thoughts went straight to creating a QUICK card. Something easy that could be whipped up before you head to visit a friend who's suddenly wound up sick in bed or in the hospital. Or just for a spontaneous visit with someone who needs a pick me up.

So here's my super quick card. Minimal supplies, a happy palette and a fun image....what more do you need?



Thanks for coming by to look and I hope you have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. How cute, Tanis! What a great quick card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, Tanis!! Love it :)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable!! I love the color combo and the stitching!

    ReplyDelete