Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Poppies and Greetings

Good morning!

Today's card features these beautiful poppies from the Poppies and Greetings set - part of the NEW CLEAR STAMPS that are releasing on June 1st!

I used my Bic markers (no Copics for this girl!) to colour this beauty. A canvas background stamp, Tim Holtz Distress ink and some crumpling and edge distressing gave the image it's distressed look.

This is my last official post at Sweet and Sassy, and I just wanted to say THANKS SO MUCH to the Sweet and Sassy Team for having me here this month! It's been fun :)

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Tanis! Thank you so much for joining us this month. We have enjoyed your fabulous creations :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful...I love my BIC markers and use them with the handful of COPICS I have....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tanis! You did a beautiful job with your Bic markers, and it's been wonderful having you share your talent with us!!

    Hugs,
    Lorie

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful elegant card.
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning Tanis! The coloring is awesome...even without those Copics! ;-) Thank you so much for your contribution to the team, it's been a delight!

    ReplyDelete