Monday, May 3, 2010

Special Lady

Good morning, and welcome to the Sweet -n Sassy Stamps Digi Blog.  I hope this day is shaping up to be a beautiful day for you.  I have a card to share with you today in honor of a very special holiday coming up this weekend, which of course is Mother's Day.  While I do believe that we should do our best to honor the special women in our lives each and every day, I always enjoy having one specific day to really go all out and make many of the women who mean so much to me feel special.
This card was created with the Special Lady digital set, and I knew immediately it was perfect for my mom.  She loves all things victorian, old hats, gloves, tea parties, hat boxes, and the list goes on.  Pretty much everything you see here is something my mom loves.   Here's wishing all you special ladies out there a lovely Mother's Day filled with people you love, and if you're like me, LOTS of happy stamping!!

Blessings,
Lorie

1 comment:

  1. Wow Lorie, that is colored beautifully. The bow is just lovely!

    ReplyDelete