Thursday, June 3, 2010

Chocolate Chip Rose



Here it is, ladies! The first chocolate chip rose! I was coloring the June Rose the other night during the release party (which was *so* fun, by the way!!) and I had some... ummm... technical difficulties. (In other words, I *really* messed up the coloring!! LOL!) But... Korin said I should try to salvage it, so I cut it all apart and layered the pieces with pop dots. Then I paper pieced one of the butterflies from the Everyday Miracles set and used a sentiment from the Poppies & Greetings set to finish it off. I really like how it turned out! :-)

Don't forget to stop by our digi day (or clear stamp day!) at SNR or PCP. Our theme for today is... Floral Frenzy!! I hope to see you there!!

Thanks for stopping by!!


5 comments:

  1. I love how it turned out! So glad you did salvage it! It is beautiful and I love the butterfly with it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!! I am so proud of you :)! I knew you could do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you hadn't said you messed up no one would know. What an awesome card! Beautiful color combination. Nice to meet you at the release party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a masterpiece, and you're saying it started out as a mistake? Sheesh!! I wish my mistakes looked so good!! Beautiful, Tricia... Just beautiful!!!!!

    ReplyDelete