Wednesday, June 23, 2010

They shall be One Flesh


Happy Anniversary to ME!  I know that is a bit self-serving (sorry!!), but I wanted to draw your attention to these beautiful sentiments in the Wedding Sentiments digi set HERE!  This is the anniversary card (could be a wedding card, too!) that I made my hubby for our 9th Anniversary coming up on July 4th.  I plan to give it to him early on our first 'vacation ever together ALONE' this week!  We are vacationing in Chicago, taking in all of the museums and sites!  I looooove Chicago about as much as I loooooove this digi set that is just full of beautiful 'love' sentiments perfect for wedding and anniversary occasions!  So, be sure to check it out!

On a sad note, this is my last post at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.  I have decided to bow out gracefully to focus my attention on re-prioritizing my daily routine to have more time to include homemade meals, making fresh bread, taking better care of the house and enjoying my youngest child's last year at home before being in school fulltime in the fall of 2011.  They grow up so fast, so after giving it much thought, I have decided to slow down and really SEE and appreciate each and every moment I have left with my kiddos!

I want to thank Korin for this wonderful opportunity of being on the SNSS Design Team for the past 10 months beginning with my Guest Designing last September; it seems just like yesterday!  I will miss the entire SNSS team and the closeness we share every day.  I invite you all to visit me at my blog to say HEY now and then and really hope we will keep our friendships alive with a comment or two!

Blessings to you all!
Nicole

3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary Nicole!! Your card is gorgeous! Beautiful background for the sentiment! Have fun with your young one. Yes they grow up too fast!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so pretty, Nicole! Happy Anniversary! :) I'm sorry to see you leave... Even if I was only around for a short time, I've enjoyed your upbeat personality and cards. I'll try to keep track of your blog! Hope you have a wonderful time with your family now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AW, Thank you both! I will miss everyone at SNSS! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete