Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Christmas Candle...

Happy Wednesday! I just love the newest Christmas Stamps that have been released in the last few weeks! "O Christmas Tree" and the "Christmas Candle" is just a few of the wonderful sets that will make perfect cards for the upcoming Holiday Season! Am I starting too early? Maybe, but I couldn't wait to get my hands on these stamps and start playing, and I'm sure you'll feel the same!

I've made a Christmas Ornament using the "Christmas Candle" set! This is a fabulous gift you can tuck inside a card, to a package or give to a teacher! I used Spellbinder Nestabilities Plain and Scalloped Circles, and one of the dies from their Floral Accent set. Add some glitter paper and pearls to it, and you're well on your way to finishing up those Christmas projects early!



I hope the rest of your week is fabulous and May God Bless You!
Hugs, Darsie

2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous! I could totally see a bunch of these beauties adorning my tree this year! That gives me an idea.....we may have to talk about the York show again ;)....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty ornament. Love the image and dies you used. :o)

    ReplyDelete