Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Welcome Baby Again

I have to apologize first and foremost! I have been sick and barely able to function for the last three nights (which is when I do my stamping) and I am suppose to be walking a half marathon this weekend which is making me rest more than I normally would so I can be better for it, so I do not have anything new for you today...hopefully though this card may be new to some of you! I am sorry for not having something new, but I promise to have two new cards for you next week to make up for it!


This used the Precious Baby Digi Stamp which was printed on white cardstock and minimally colored with a blender pen and ink pads...a good technique for us non-pro colorers! The sentiment, unfortunately is not from the digi stamp, but the Precious Baby Clear Stamp Set has some awesome greetings that would have totally fit in my circle (wish I had it when I made this card!). So a sweet and fairly simple baby card!

Like I said, next week I will have two cards for you!

Off to bed I go,

No comments:

Post a Comment