Saturday, October 30, 2010

~ Cup of Cocoa ~


Cup of Cocoa is one of the sweetest Cocoa images.  I really can't decide which Cocoa is my favorite of all but Korin is so brilliant and keeps coming up with new ones.  The more she draws the more Cocoa images I need! This Cocoa image is coming out in stamp form and you can preorder him HERE!

I used him to make the hot cocoa packet above but I also wanted to show that he's cute used on a coffee belly band.  The ideas of things to use him on are endless.  Cute card sets, bookmarks, magnets, you name it!  I always enjoy seeing what other projects people are making!

This is my last post as the October guest designer.  It's been nice being back with SNS and using their wonderful digis and stamps.  Have a wonderful weekend!

~ Sandy ~

3 comments:

  1. What wonderful, adorable projects, Sandy!! We sure have enjoyed having you with us this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both projects are just terrific. I agree, I love Cocoa too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute Sandy! I love how you stamped the sentiment on the patterned paper. Thank you so much for joining us this month, it was so nice having you back!

    ReplyDelete