Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Harvest Blessings

Hello out there!  I'm so excited it's my day to share with you some Sweet 'n Sassy goodness!  Thank you so much to Korin and Kim for having me!! :)  How about some Harvest Blessings?  This is such a beautiful image and so fun to color!  I haven't made a tent topper card is a long time and thought this image would make such an interesting top! Wouldn't this make pretty placecards for your Thanksgiving table too?


Maybe the reason I love Fall is that I love orange!  It's a happy color for me, and perfect for Happy Thanksgiving wishes!


I added a partial scored line to the bottom for just a bit of interest. It was also a great place to use some orange bling!  I just love the font used for this set, it's beautiful!

Thanks for joining me on this first Tuesday in October.  I look forward to seeing you all again next week!

5 comments:

  1. beautiful card Julie! We are so glad to have you with us this month too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, Julie!! WOW! Your coloring is fantastic and so vibrant. Absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love all the orange and your coloring is wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I love that image as a tent topper and I love the polka dots with it, suepr cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Julie. Love the tent topper... fabulous coloring and great design. :o)

    ReplyDelete