Monday, November 22, 2010

Cherry-topped Cupcake



Hello and Happy Monday! Can you believe that Thanksgiving is this Thursday?!! Christmas will be here before we know it!! I haven't really started my shopping yet but I do have my Christmas cards started.

For today's card I used the Cherry-topped Cupcake, it's one of the .99 digi's and it's perfect for making a quick birthday card. I like to keep cards like this on hand. One of my goals for next year is to send out more cards!

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

  1. This dig image looks good enough to eat! wow! yummy yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty Janice! I always love pink and brown together. So nice to see one of older digis used too. This was one of the first released and sometimes it gets lost in the shuffle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! I love the criss-crossed background. Great idea and perfect for the cupcake.

    ReplyDelete