Friday, November 5, 2010

Primitive Christmas

Hi, it's Joni and I am so excited to be presenting my first post on Sweet 'n Sassy Digis! Today I used one of the new Christmas stamp sets called Primitive Christmas! I love this set. I paper pieced Santa's robe with Cottage Christmas from Imaginisce. I added Liquid Pearls to trim Santa's robe. Then I used an oval nestie, and scallop oval for my focal image. Black border is also cut with a nestie. White pearls embellish the black trim!

We are having a Birthday Blog Hop!

What would a birthday be without a blog hop full of prizes? The fun starts right here on Tuesday, November 9th, our official birthday :). Not only will our current DT be participating, but we've invited many of our alumni DT and friends to join, too, and each one is giving away either a FREE digi or stamp set on there blog THAT DAY ONLY. You really won't want to miss it!


Now what are you waiting for? Go mark your calendars and grab your new stamps :)!

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute Santa card Joni. Love the snowflakes in the BG. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty Joni, love the liquid pearls!

    ReplyDelete