Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Cocoa's Christmas Tree gift card holder...

Good Morning!


I have a cute Cocoa gift card holder today, using Cocoa's Christmas Tree digi image. Other than coloring sweet Cocoa with Copic Markers, it was really easy to make. This is a really cute last minute gift idea. It can also be used as a card.



I printed 2 images and cut out Cocoa's head to pop it up on the original image. The gift card holder is die cut with Top Note Sizzix die. I die cut 2 pieces, cut one in half and embossed it with Textile embosing folder... I sponged chocolate brown ink on top, and around... I also used Square and Lacey Square Spellbinders dies... To highlight the greeting (December Poinsettia clear stamp set), I punched out an oval shape and using the negative, sponged white craft ink inside the oval , then stamped the greeting with red ink.

I am in love with bead embellishments these days so I added some to the red and white Baker's Twine. To dress up the tree, I used Gold Spika Marker, red Stickles, and red rhinestones.

Hope you liked this cute idea. It is so easy to customize it to any occasions.

Thanks for visiting!

Monika

1 comment: