Friday, December 31, 2010

Melanie Mouse


Good Morning Sweet 'n Sassy fans and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

My card today is a Valentine made with the NEW soon to be released pre-colored Digi called Melonie Mouse. Yes, I know, I am pushing it a little with a Valentine already. But, you see, this is my last post as a Sweet 'n Sassy DT member. It's been a fabulous 21 month ride but it's now time to move over and let other great artists move in.  But, I just had to use this NEW Digi before I left.

Isn't this digi just the sweetest thing you ever saw. As much as I love coloring with Copic Markers, there comes a time when you just need to make a card in a hurry. The pre-colored images are the way to go.

The sentiment is from the Sweet 'n Sassy Clear Stamp set called  Sentiments for Him!

Here's to a Happy and Prosperous New Year!
Blessings to you all!
Nancy Brown

1 comment:

  1. I just LOVE Melanie Mouse!! What a sweet card! God Bless you as you travel on your journey. I know God has a perfect plan for your life and many new and wonderful experences. You will be missed on DT.
    God Bless

    ReplyDelete