Saturday, January 29, 2011

Just Because...

Hi there! Today is my last post as a Guest Designer for Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps! I just love the ladies there and Korin is so sweet and so very talented! Thanks to everyone at Sweet 'n Sassy for asking me to join them...I had so much fun!

Today, I am sharing a card that's "Just Because"! And 'just because' I think he's so cute, I got this little Benjamin Bunny digi stamp this week! He's colored with Copics (of course) and surrounded by some pretty pink pearls! I kept the layout pretty simple for this one...a sweet gingham bow and a strip of cardstock that coordinates with my background paper! The sentiment is from Verve.

Be sure to stop by the Sweet 'n Sassy store to see all the new release coming out soon!

Pattie

3 comments:

  1. Pattie, this is just plain ADORABLE!! I love how your colored Benjamin white and that bow is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so sweet and...perfect! Love it!

    ReplyDelete