Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Sparkly Snowman



I decided to play along with a couple of the challenges on Splitcoast with my card. The technique challenge was to use stickles to paint your image and the color challenge was to use the colors red, white, and grey/silver. So, I combined the two and came up with the super sparkly, super cute snowman. This adorable image was just released and is called Snow Special. The strip at the bottom was stamped using the brand new snowflake background stamp.

Here is a close up of all the sparkle



There is a terrific sale going on right now in the Sweet N Sassy store. You will want to check it out if you have not already.

Thanks for visiting today!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable, sparkly snowman! Great job with all the glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have such a love affair for anything snowman! This is sooo adorable. It may have to end up in my cart! Love all the sparkly details!

    ReplyDelete